Tuesday, July 8, 2008

P.S. I Love You (2007) Soundtrack Various Artists



The soundtrack for the 2007 romantic comedy P.S. I LOVE YOU features a well-selected set of love-themed pop/rock tunes. A bittersweet movie about both loss and starting over, P.S. is complemented by songs such as James Blunt's plaintive, passionate "Same Mistake" and Flogging Molly's redemptive, Irish-inflected "If I Ever Leave This World Alive."

Download this album via MEGAUPLOAD: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=N40R8SI2

Track Listing


1. Love You 'Till the End - The Pogues
2. Same Mistake - James Blunt
3. More Time - Needtobreathe
4. Carousel - Laura Izibor
5. Fortress - Hope
6. Last Train Home - Ryan Star
7. Rewind - Paolo Nutini
8. My Sweet Song - Toby Lightman
9. No Other Love - Chuck Prophet
10. Everything We Had - The Academy Is...
11. In the Beginning - The Stills
12. If I Ever Leave This World Alive - Flogging Molly
13. P.S. I Love You - Nellie McKay
14. Kisses and Cake - John Powell

No comments: