Tuesday, May 20, 2008

A Thousand Different Ways (2006) Clay Aiken



A Thousand Different Ways is the third studio album by Clay Aiken. The album, which was executive produced by Jaymes Foster, consists of ten covers and four new songs. It was released by RCA on September 19, 2006. The first single was "Without You" and the second, "A Thousand Days."

Writers of the four new songs ("These Open Arms", "Lonely No More", "A Thousand Days" and "Everything I Have") include Jon Bon Jovi, Desmond Child, Andreas Carlsson, Jeremy Bose, Aldo Nova, Samuel Waermo, Mimmi Waermo and Aiken himself.

Download this album via MEGAUPLOAD: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=JU5JKZJD

Track list:

1. "Right Here Waiting"
2. "Lonely No More"
3. "Without You"
4. "Every Time You Go Away"
5. "Sorry Seems To Be The Hardest Word"
6. "When I See You Smile"
7. "A Thousand Days"
8. "(Everything I Do) I Do It For You"
9. "Because You Loved Me"
10. "I Want To Know What Love Is"
11. "These Open Arms"
12. "Here You Come Again"
13. "Everything I Have"
14. "Broken Wings"

No comments: