Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Jade to the Max (1992) Jade





Jade's first success was on the Class Act soundtrack in 1992. Their hit single, "I Wanna Love You", was one of the breakout songs on the soundtrack, cracking the Top 10 of the R&B charts and reaching #16 on Billboard's Pop chart. It led the way for their best known single, "Don't Walk Away." The single climbed all the way to #2 on the Pop charts and was certified gold by the RIAA in 1993. The single would go on to sell 1.5 million copies worldwide. This song, as well as other hit singles such as the aforementioned "I Wanna Love You," "Looking for Mr. Do Right," and "One Woman," helped to push their debut album, Jade To the Max, to platinum-selling status.

Download this album via ZSHARE: http://www.zshare.net/download/137626821bd7fc2e/

Track list:

1. Don't Walk Away
2. I Wanna Love You
3. I Want 'Cha Baby
4. That Boy
5. Out With the Girls
6. Hold Me Close
7. One Woman
8. Give Me What I'm Missing
9. Looking For Mr. Do Right
10. Don't Ask My Neighbor
11. Blessed

No comments: